Author Topic: JRP vs JRP vs JRP vs the boardgame CHURCHILL (on TTS) Turn 10 FINISHED  (Read 3305 times)

Online JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
You know it's going to be insane when Dramatic Hamster guest stars.

FIRE IN THE GROGS TOO -- a four-player full team mp of GMT's Vietnam War boardgame Fire in the Lake, recreated in TTS.

The GROGPUBLIC OF ROME ongoing forum game thread

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.

Offline W8taminute

• Landsknecht
Very well done series and definitely a most insane ending.   :)

Online JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
Vincent Price agrees.   FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE!
FIRE IN THE GROGS TOO -- a four-player full team mp of GMT's Vietnam War boardgame Fire in the Lake, recreated in TTS.

The GROGPUBLIC OF ROME ongoing forum game thread

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.

Offline W8taminute

• Landsknecht
Vincent Price agrees.   FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE!

Did your body start to shiver?  Because you know, no mere mortal can resist the evil of the thriller.

I actually met Vincent Price.  He was staying at a hotel in Cambridge MA where I worked as a room service waiter.  Naturally when I found out I was the one assigned to deliver his room meal I was delighted.  He was the kindest man you could meet and not at all scary despite his on stage performances.