Author Topic: Lock 'n Load Publishing Spring 2017 Catalog  (Read 273 times)

Offline Thrawn

• Velites
  • Just Roll the Dice!
    • Lock 'n Load Publishing
Lock 'n Load Publishing Spring 2017 Catalog
« on: March 11, 2017, 01:36:10 PM »
Hi Guys,

We are getting very close with our massive game release and release our first catalog.

You can download it at http://forums.lnlpublishing.com/resources/lnlp-spring-2017-catalog.167/

David

Offline mirth

• Admiral of the Douche-Canoe Navy
  • Musketeer
  • What did you do, Ray?
Re: Lock 'n Load Publishing Spring 2017 Catalog
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 04:07:36 PM »
An impressive slate of games  O0
"Everything's better with apple cider vinegar and a squeaky clean urethra." - Gus

Offline bbmike

• Landsknecht
    • AAR Central
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 04:18:05 PM »
Yeah, lots of good stuff in there. Looking forward to LnL Solo and finally snagging a copy of Heroes of the Pacific.  8)
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

Offline Crossroads

• Viking
  • Gott Mit Uns! - Breitenfeld 1631
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2017, 12:52:05 AM »
A most impressive catalogue of boardgames indeed!

I have the WaW Untold Stories (now WaW'85 Untold Battles) on pre-order, need to check if that still stands. Edit still there  O0

But I absolutely need to add When the Lion Roars (Arab-Israeli Wars) to the list.  :knuppel2:

The new WaW maps are absolutely gorgeous  :smitten: Counters are a top job as well, the previous counter design was one of my all time favorites, well done not sticking to old and trusted but coming with a new style. My eyes aren't getting younger, those are easier to read.

NaW Stalingrad looks interesting, I'll wait to see the maps how it portrays the Stalin's namesake city, certainly on the short list as well.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 12:53:39 AM by Crossroads »
Campaign Series Legion
-------------------------
CS: East Front III | CS: Vietnam - In The Works
CS: Middle East 1948-1985 - 2.0 Coming Soon
JTCS: West Front 2.0 | East Front II 2.0 | Rising Sun 2.0
-------------------------
CS:ME DARs "Into Africa!" (Egypt, 17 Oct 1973) Me vs Berto | "The Crossroads" (West Bank, 5 June 1967)  Me vs Berto | "Riptide" (Libya, 6 Aug 1985) Me vs Berto