Main Menu

Mad Max Car Wars

Started by gameleaper, January 18, 2017, 11:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameleaper

https://numbergamer8.itch.io/space-battles-2d-hard-core-wargame

I added Mad Max Car Wars module for you to play cars with, you can use guns and missiles

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Looks like WW2 Pacific, with a mix of USN aircraft in both pre-war and wartime plumage, with a few IJN A/C thrown in.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

^I know THAT...but why is it mixed in with Mad Max?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on January 18, 2017, 08:39:53 PM
^I know THAT...but why is it mixed in with Mad Max?

Cause reasons!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

gameleaper

sorry, I just added a battleship module just now, I was working on it to be with mad max, but forgot to say, here is the new shot, and you can use missiles on the battleship too. its not best drawn yet, but its a start

Gusington

Better than any battleship I can draw, with anything.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

gameleaper

I quickly just improved it a bit, programing comes first , art is a secondary thing at the moment, but, the game programing is finshed,Im not going to add anything to it, just fix any bugs I find, but it dosnt seem to have any bugs :)