Necromunda - 40k mordheim - in the pipeline

Started by undercovergeek, January 18, 2017, 09:15:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

That's it, I may as well hang up my wallet - since the dawn of time I've wanted computerised warhammer fantasy battles, and computerised necromunda after that who cares

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2017/01/18/necromunda-underhive-wars-pc/#more-424019

JasonPratt

Advanced not-Space-Hulk next? (I forget the original title offhand.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Cyrano

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

JasonPratt

That's it! There were three superficially similar games covering somewhat similar topics and using somewhat identical pieces -- all three were also related pretty directly to Space Hulk. Space Crusade was the simplest of the three. Advanced Space Crusade was next, and is generally regarded as the best; though the 3rd game did feature some improvements. ummm... I think the third game was Deathwatch: Overkill.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

fabius

Mordheim 40k is almost guaranteed day 1 buy for me. I still have fun with Mordheim, but 40K is where the heart, and chainsword is.

Nefaro

Being the same developer, I expect it will be built upon the same engine as their Mordheim game.