Main Menu

Matrix Games down?

Started by Moreb, January 15, 2017, 03:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moreb

Cannot access their site.

Does anybody know how to register Matrix games one owns on Steam for those sold there?
When dongles fly? - mirth

Destraex

Yep, down for me too.

To register games on steam have the key ready and in steam:
At the top of the steam screen where the little writing is:

games > Activate a product on steam > enter the key after following the next prompts

Not sure if matrix keys work in steam though.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Pete Dero

Quote from: Moreb on January 15, 2017, 03:36:14 AM

Does anybody know how to register Matrix games one owns on Steam for those sold there?

Down for me as well.

http://www.slitherine.com/my_page/steam_serials

I think it only works in one way : get a Steam key for a Matrix game.  Can't check because I can't access the Slitherine site.

Grim.Reaper

Some newer games, the key you get from matrix is usable on both steam and matrix.  Others you have to register your game on slitherine and then you can redeem a steam key.  And then there are still a number of games where steam is not an option at all.

Geezer

FWIW both sites are down for me too.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Grim.Reaper

Up and working for me now...

Capn Darwin

Another item, if you buy a Matrix/Slitherine game on Steam, you cannot register the game with Matrix/Steam. The key system does not work in that direction.
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

Moreb

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on January 15, 2017, 05:10:01 AM
Some newer games, the key you get from matrix is usable on both steam and matrix.  Others you have to register your game on slitherine and then you can redeem a steam key.  And then there are still a number of games where steam is not an option at all.

OK. Thanks. It was actually Red Storm I was wanting to register.

Capn Darwin

Quote from: Moreb on January 15, 2017, 01:43:18 PM

Thanks for buying the game and I hope you enjoy it. If you haven't already, check out our sub-forum at Matrix. Lots of info and good folks who can help out.
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

JudgeDredd

You need a dongle  :hide:
Alba gu' brath

Moreb

Quote from: Capn Darwin on January 15, 2017, 02:07:06 PM
Quote from: Moreb on January 15, 2017, 01:43:18 PM

Thanks for buying the game and I hope you enjoy it. If you haven't already, check out our sub-forum at Matrix. Lots of info and good folks who can help out.

You're welcome and thanks for making these types of games.

Quote from: JudgeDredd on January 15, 2017, 03:10:07 PM

You need a dongle  :hide:

I found a site online that sells them from Turkmenistan and I'm searching for my credit card now. I'm supposed to wire money. When I called on the phone the guy, John Smith, was very helpful.

Probably legit I would guess.  I'm a good judge of character.

JudgeDredd

I've dealt with John Smith before - he gave me a headache!

<:-)
Alba gu' brath

Moreb

Only the finest of establishments serve that.

Come for the John Smith's.  Stay for the sucker punch.

RyanE

You can a dongle in the back room too.  Might want to wash it first though.

Ian C