Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun

Started by Gusington, December 06, 2016, 09:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Anyone playing? Almost bought today [release day] because the game moistens my loins and was discounted nicely over at Green Man...but a couple of other heavily discounted titles caught my eye first. Still...will be purchasing this very soon.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Thanks, forgot all about that thread.

I will go out on a limb and say you did not purchase yet...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Gusington

I have not but everything I have purchased has been very heavily discounted.

Anyway almost bought this on discount - but held off. For now.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

I was interested too, but it looks too gamey, puzzle-like and rock, paper, scissors, etc. I like the the art style and the period material, but I see it getting old fast. I think I'm going to wait for a good sale.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on December 06, 2016, 10:08:16 PM
I was interested too, but it looks too gamey, puzzle-like and rock, paper, scissors, etc. I like the the art style and the period material, but I see it getting old fast. I think I'm going to wait for a good sale.

That's also been my concern.  Possibly a $40 puzzle game. 

I'm a hoo-er for procedural generation in things like this.  Keeps them from feeling too puzzle-like prefab and linear.   Which reminds me.. I should go do some more Invisible, Inc. instead.  Despite it being the only turn-based game I've ever played that makes me a panicky nervous wreck after awhile. 

Freyland

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd