Drive Through RPG Christmas Sales?

Started by airboy, October 21, 2016, 07:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

Does Drive Through RPG usually run a Christmas Sale like Steam, or Matrix or whatever?  I have some additional Call of Cthulhu stuff I want to buy but I can wait for a sale.

Bison

They have sales pretty regularly.  I'd sign up for the daily sales email, which is probably the best way to keep up with sales for products on your wishlist.

Double Deuce

Yeah, DriveThruRPG has lots of sales through the year, not always tied to any special time/date/event. Usually it's different stuff each time but they are pretty often. Like Bison mentioned, put stuff on your wishlist and then make sure to check your email.

Nefaro

They occasionally have almost store-wide sales.  I don't recall if they're holiday sales, specifically, but I'd expect something like that before long.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers