GMT's New Site, Etc

Started by Nefaro, October 21, 2016, 03:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Saw the following in today's newsletter. 

GMT is putting up a new (and hopefully improved) website soon.  Supposedly about a week before their Fall Sale, to make sure it's working.

For those of us signed up for any P500 pre-orders, we'll have to re-enter some stuff after it's up.

QuoteNew Systems and Your Data. As we get closer to launching the new systems, I'll be giving you all more detail on what you can expect from the new systems and what we'll need you guys to do as we get nearer to bringing the new software online. One thing I know now, as a heads-up,  is that everyone will need to re-register with our new website to access your account and re-input your credit card #s into our new system - because we can't transfer encrypted passwords or encrypted card #s for customer accounts from our existing website - but your old account information and order history and P500 orders will still be there. We'll get you specific information on that when we have the system ready.

mirth

They needed a website update.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

GJK

Will be a good time to re-evaluate everything that I have on P500 with them!
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

mirth

I try to avoid letting any site store my CC info
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus