Previous topic - Next topic

Asid

Graviteam Tactics: Drive on Voronezh

Requires Mius Front

http://store.steampowered.com/app/540820/

Price: £3.99

15% off at launch = £3.39

About This Content

On the morning of July 4, 1942, forward units of the German 24 TD reached the Don river in Yunyevka area, overrunning forward covering forces of the Soviet 232 RD. By 10.00 motorized infantry with forces of up to two battalions, having smashed 498 RR defenses, rushed towards the south-western outskirts of Voronezh. 498 RR was assigned a combat mission: restore defensive lines and throw the enemy back to Malyshevo village. 110 TBde took initial position in the south-western outskirts of Voronezh with a mission to destroy the enemy in Malyshevo area.

•   Two operations of 13 turns for each of the parties (Shilovo, July 4-6, 1942).
•   Precisely recreated area of over 80 sq. km south-west of Voronezh, Shilovo village.
•   Historical organizational structure of units at the time of the offensive.

War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

acctingman

Man, these Graviteam games are gorgeous, but I'm too lazy and impatient to "learn" how to play them. >:(

mikeck

Just like AGEOD  Games, if you learn one then you get access to so many others.  Pick it up and learning and next thing you know you're playing the South Africans in Angola, the Russians in Afghanistan or the Chinese in Siberia. Not to mention all the World War II scenarios
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

jomni

They sure are putting up DLC's at a fast pace.

sandman2575

Quote from: jomni on October 20, 2016, 05:11:20 PM
They sure are putting up DLC's at a fast pace.

Yeah, I'm really impressed. I haven't even touched the "Dawn of Blau" DLC yet!

mikeck

And those are just the WW2 scenarios. You have Sword of the Prophet in Afghanistan 1980 and Operation Hooper in Angola. Also one with the Chinese vs Russians in the 1960's. Operation Hooper is my favorite playing as South Africa
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Moreb

I sure wish they'd redo Sokolovo for the new engine.
When dongles fly? - mirth

RyanE

This is the model I want to see for DLCs.  Fast, simple, small, and cheap.  Yeah, they aren't adding huge content, but its nice to be able to add maps, battles, and formations almost monthly.  It makes waiting for bigger releases easier.

As opposed to games like CM that can go literally years for anything new. 

Moreb

This map is definitely more resource dependent. I'm getting some stutter where I usually don't with this system. For having far superior graphics to CM (not even in the same ballpark) GT:MF runs much smoother.
When dongles fly? - mirth