Tabletop Gaming, Models, and Minis > Forum-Based Games

Pax Porfiriana

(1/24) > >>

binkman:
Hey guys, I randomly determined turn order and hacendado identity.

Order:
1.) Mike (red)
2.) l'amour (blue)
3.) Me (yellow)
4.) Rex (green)
5.) James (black)

l'amour:
Vassal dice are ridiculous..

rstites25:
We should probably move our Hacendado cards to the board so that our tableaus are always visible on the board. Same goes for the money tracker. The individual player windows will just be for hand cards. Because this is PBEM and people could easily track who has what cards (since they all come from the market and are known), I suggest that we play with open hands. In the handful of games I've played of Pamir and Porfiriana by PBEM, this seems to be how things are typically handled.

Looking forward to playing.

binkman:

--- Quote from: rstites25 on September 25, 2016, 08:57:33 AM ---We should probably move our Hacendado cards to the board so that our tableaus are always visible on the board. Same goes for the money tracker. The individual player windows will just be for hand cards. Because this is PBEM and people could easily track who has what cards (since they all come from the market and are known), I suggest that we play with open hands. In the handful of games I've played of Pamir and Porfiriana by PBEM, this seems to be how things are typically handled.

Looking forward to playing.

--- End quote ---

Yes, I agree. I was just being lazy.  ::)

egg_salad:
Urk.  It's been a while.  I forgot how crappy the rules are.  Ok, hopefully I did this right.  Please point out my mistakes and ridicule me for them.  It is the only way I learn.

Anyhoo, if I did it right, everybody lost half their gold, suckers!

l'amour should be up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version