Author Topic: Today's Feature: A look back at Car Wars!  (Read 697 times)

Offline bayonetbrant

• Chief Arrogance Mitigator
  • Administrator
  • Musketeer
  • Loitering With Intent
Today's Feature: A look back at Car Wars!
« on: September 09, 2016, 12:18:56 PM »
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Offline bayonetbrant

• Administrator
  • Musketeer
  • Loitering With Intent
Re: Today's Feature: A look back at Car Wars!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 11:22:40 AM »
Part 2 today
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Offline JudgeDredd

• Longbowman
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2016, 12:05:05 PM »
That link took me to some mythical place I had heard of but never dreamed of actually seeing....it's - divine  :smitten:
I AM the Law

All images posted from 01/07/2017 courtesy of Flickr because PhotoBucket decided to screw over their members by suddenly revoking the right to post links to your images on other websites

Offline bayonetbrant

• Administrator
  • Musketeer
  • Loitering With Intent
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 09:15:39 AM »
Next one is live today http://grogheads.com/?p=12956

Offline bayonetbrant

• Administrator
  • Musketeer
  • Loitering With Intent
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2016, 07:27:51 AM »
next part today!

only 29347520349857 more to go :D

Offline bayonetbrant

• Administrator
  • Musketeer
  • Loitering With Intent
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2016, 08:56:40 AM »

Online Barthheart

• Order of the Square Button
  • Arquebusier
  • Looking for dark matter in deep, dark holes....
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2016, 09:00:27 AM »
PETS - People for the Ethical Treatment of Square corners

Offline bayonetbrant

• Administrator
  • Musketeer
  • Loitering With Intent
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2016, 07:45:48 AM »
next part today!

Offline bayonetbrant

• Administrator
  • Musketeer
  • Loitering With Intent
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2017, 01:12:41 PM »
after an extended hiatus, next one is finally out there for y'all

Offline Emeraldlis

• Viking
  • "I have a cunning plan" !! 😂
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2017, 04:05:53 PM »
I really love reading this series  :smitten: another great part to the car wars universe ......I like to think of myself as a discerning autodualist , lol , and this AAR definitely makes me wish I could try this game . If it ever gets done on the forums , please please PLEASE can I be a driver :) I mean , c'mon , who doesn't want to drive around recklessly like a has been 80's rock band dressed in leopard print and prepared to give life and limb for the cause  :D Awesome read .....and great to see this back on the front page again  O0
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog