Author Topic: This Weekend's Feature: An Extended AAR for Order of Battle Pacific - US Marines  (Read 790 times)

Online bayonetbrant

• Chief Arrogance Mitigator
  • Administrator
  • Blunderbuster
  • Loitering With Intent

this one will be running a while
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Offline Sir Slash

• Crossbowman
  • Co Butt-Kicker-For-Goodness of Minsc and Boo
Nice. I'll be keeping up.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Offline airboy

• Condottieri
Glad you like it.  The first 4 scenarios are finished and written up.

The game has a screenshot feature which makes AARs easy to do.  I've taken as many as 140 pictures of a scenario and used 40.

Offline JasonPratt

• Longbowman
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
Man, Airboy is on the board recently!  O0
Bart vs Me -- AARs as linked for Decisive Campaigns: Barbarossa

Fire in the Grogs forum DAR -- testing

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR

Khazād du-bekār -- BFME2 AAR

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.

Online bayonetbrant

• Administrator
  • Blunderbuster
  • Loitering With Intent
yep all 3 parts of first scenario are up today.

More coming over the next few weeks!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Offline JasonPratt

• Longbowman
Looking forward to i!  8)

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.

Online bayonetbrant

• Administrator
  • Blunderbuster
  • Loitering With Intent
more this weekend!

Offline JasonPratt

• Longbowman
Not gonna lie, kinda lusting to get into this system a little...  >:D

Offline airboy

• Condottieri
Not gonna lie, kinda lusting to get into this system a little...  >:D

Brant will soon have the final three scenarios of the AAR.  Assuming he will run it, you will have an AAR of the entire campaign to read before making a purchase decision.

Online bayonetbrant

• Administrator
  • Blunderbuster
  • Loitering With Intent

Offline JasonPratt

• Longbowman
"Turn 35, out of supplies, send more Japs."

...wait, sorry, wrong Marine campaign.  :))

Online bayonetbrant

• Administrator
  • Blunderbuster
  • Loitering With Intent
next 2 parts of scenario 2 up Sunday / Monday

Offline JasonPratt

• Longbowman
 O0

Online bayonetbrant

• Administrator
  • Blunderbuster
  • Loitering With Intent
Scenario 3 starts today, runs thru Monday

Offline JasonPratt

• Longbowman
Hm, I'm thinking yellow (and thicker) notation marks henceforth, to distinguish them visually better from the game's supply radii.