A Steam Selection, My nights searching for games shared with you all

Started by gameleaper, July 28, 2016, 07:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameleaper

Falling Stars: War of Empires  - by  Lock 'n Load Publishing   WoW, did not know about this game

The Great Whale Road  - this game is turn-based tactics, with RPG and Card play, and management, it looks great

Smugglers 5, 75% off, Im mentioning this because v5 has turn based battles, instead of timed, and its £1.75

Revolution : Virtual Playspace - its for miniatures and RPGs looks pretty good

SPINTIRES, really good watch the youtubes on it, its an offroad hyperreal sim,

Euro Fishing, cos I like float fishing.

Football Tactics, belive it or not its turn-based football.

FarAway Sooner

Football Tactics is a very pleasant little football management sim.  I've only played the demo, but got a fair amount of mileage out of it.  I think it's intentionally looking to simplify things for folks who aren't interested in the Sisyphean complexity of a title like Football Manager.

It's a "beer and pretzel" footie sim, for those of you on the other side of the Atlantic who think of football as a game played with a round ball.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Football club Manager 2015 is still up for grabs if anyone wants it (cause I don't).

gameleaper

Silent Disapproval Robot If you still have it, I don't mind playing and trying-out a management game of footy?

gameleaper

"Steam Squad" on steam looks really interesting turn-based wargame

Medieval Battlefields - Black Edition, is a turn-based wargame with plenty of strategy. on steam

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: gameleaper on July 29, 2016, 03:29:40 PM
Silent Disapproval Robot If you still have it, I don't mind playing and trying-out a management game of footy?

Key sent

gameleaper

Received and worked fine, Thank-you very much Silent Disapproval Robot.