DVG - B-17 Leader KS! - Is Live!!!

Started by DanVerssen, July 26, 2016, 06:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbmike

Take a look? No, no, no, I backed it!  O0
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

BanzaiCat

Silent Disapproval Robot

Silent Disapproval Robot

Looking good.  7 days left an all stretch goals hit except one.

I watched the playthrough and the video and I'm quite impressed with the depth the game displays.  Hopefully they'll do an RAF version next.

Staggerwing

Looks like they hit the last stretch goal as well, just need to update the page.

Did any of you back at the Commander level?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Silent Disapproval Robot

I started with the basic but upped it to commander once they added the extra toys.

DennisS

OK...I own all the leader games, and many others as well. I have a very strong desire to own this one as well.

My question is, will there be sufficient numbers printed to avoid what I see happening for many other board games? Good games, going out of print almost immediately.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Crap.  6 days to go until payments are due and I just had to cancel my credit card because some turd is running up charges on it in LA.  3-5 days until my replacement card arrives.  I'm guessing it'll be the day after deadline.

JudgeDredd

I'm not really interested in this...but what I am interested in is Huey Leader and Israeli Air Force Leader which I pre-ordered over a year ago and which I knew about [¡]before[¡] I had heard of this.

So Dan...if you are popping back in, when are IAF Leader and Huey Leader being worked on?
Alba gu' brath

Silent Disapproval Robot

Kickstarter  was successful.   They wanted $20,000 and raised just over $70k so we'll get all the stretch goal goodies.  Looks like the new credit card was accepted so that's good.  Looking forward to getting this one on the table in December.

Nefaro

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on August 19, 2016, 04:04:33 PM
Crap.  6 days to go until payments are due and I just had to cancel my credit card because some turd is running up charges on it in LA.  3-5 days until my replacement card arrives.  I'm guessing it'll be the day after deadline.

Ugh.

I'm surprised they expect to get your replacement to you so quickly.