28mm Japanese buildings created

Started by nevermore, June 29, 2016, 05:03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nevermore

28mm Japanese buildings created

Been very busy painting up the Crusades over the last few weeks, sometimes things get abit boring, so last week as i was painting up miniatures i thought i was in need of Japanese buildings for my Boshin war of 1868, very quickly put together i created four buildings and still manage to paint up around 70 Crusades.

All not perfect and as always a numkber of small mistakes but on a tabletop 28mm game it represents what i want it to be and adds to the period.

I have also began on my Boshin war battalions and i got my soldering iron kit to create the crossbar on the flag bearer, i have also been busy creating alot of those Boshin period flags, which will soon be available on the website.

screen capture

image hosting free

upload a gif

photo uploading websites

image hosting 20mb

20mb image hosting

upload image

screen capture freeware

The Victorian Outpost is a new building created at the beginning of 2016, we can cater for almost any period and we now have the support of "Adrians Walls" and "Hovels Buildings" who have come on board.

Victorian Outpost has quickly become the number one wargaming place in Grimsby with its friendly welcome and fun place to visit, please pm myself to arrange a set time and date.

More photos on the website at http://www.victorian-steel.com/
Thanks Malc