FRIDAY before Memorial Day

Started by MetalDog, May 27, 2016, 06:02:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Monday the United States observes Memorial Day, a day to remember those who have served and died for our country.  I want to thank those who have served and those who have lost.  If not for you, then where might we be?  Thank you.

Enjoy your games.  Enjoy your friends and family and time off.  And thank a veteran.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: MetalDog on May 27, 2016, 06:02:13 AM
Monday the United States observes Memorial Day, a day to remember those who have served and died for our country.  I want to thank those who have served and those who have lost.  If not for you, then where might we be?  Thank you.

Enjoy your games.  Enjoy your friends and family and time off.  And thank a veteran.

Well said.....

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

Insert witty comment here.

BigBlueFleet

Amen, hats off to all that have served and those who have given all , you're definitely in thoughts , thanks and prayers!

Tuna

Thank you to those who gave the ultimate sacrifice.

This weekend will be spent getting ready to go to NC for my stepson's wedding. Known him since he was 7, now he's 30 and getting married!

joram

Might do a little Gremlins Inc.  It's not a wargame but it's a highly polished strategy board game.

tgb

Diving into Rome II for real.  I'm going to hang my head in shame and play on Easy since I suck so badly at the tactical battles..  I may also pick up Battlefield Gothic Armada.

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on May 27, 2016, 07:02:45 AM
Plus 1.

Yep.  As a southerner, I am thankful the Yankees beat us so thoroughly!  Hats off on Memorial day!

Anyway,  I will be playing Hard West and CLOD and CMFB and Mius Front and ARMAIII.

Sir Slash

Many thanks to all whom have so greatly sacrificed for our freedom and my being able to sit here and post about it.  O0  I will be trying to give Abe a Memorial Day present by taking Richmond in ACW 2. I've got it surrounded on 3 sides by 2 Union armies. Trouble is, it's defended by the Army of Northern Virginia commanded by some guy named 'Lee'. I hear that this guy could be TROUBLE.  :coolsmiley:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Rayfer

Great pick MD....well done! More WitP:AE and Stellaris this weekend.

FlickJax

Great Youtube link that, had to watch it through.

Thanks to all allied veterans everywhere.

Gaming WH TW and then BBQ/Drinking Sunday :)

BanzaiCat

Always, always thank a veteran!

Nefaro

World Of Warships

Total War: Warhammer

8)

Anguille

had a bad week at work so i am going to games i know: Grand Ages Rome and Master of Orion 4 mostly.