Matrix Easter Sale 2016

Started by OJsDad, March 24, 2016, 09:11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OJsDad

www.matrixgames.com

"I have nothing to offer but games, games, and more games" (Sir Winston Churchill)

Here at Slitherine we wish you all a very Happy Easter!

Be ready! In order to celebrate this Easter, we are giving everyone a coupon that gives 30% discount on any purchase from our stores!

Important!

Since we have just released Victory and Glory: Napoleon and Polaris Sector and we want to be fair to those who just bought them, the coupon is not valid for those two games.

WASTE NO TIME!

You can get the discount by entering the following coupon while checking out:

HappyEaster

The coupon is valid until the 28th of March, for one purchase only, so pick any game you like and enjoy!
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

FarAway Sooner

Hmmm...  WITP:AE for only $56 versus $80?  Very tempting, but I just can't justify it right now, when I still have CW 2 to try to learn!

Pete Dero

Quote from: FarAway Sooner on March 24, 2016, 10:08:31 AM
Hmmm...  WITP:AE for only $56 versus $80?  Very tempting, but I just can't justify it right now, when I still have CW 2 to try to learn!

WITP AE was $40 (-50%) in the new year sales so maybe wait a few more months ...

FarAway Sooner

Yeah, it'll take me at least 9 months to conclude my first CW 2 campaign!   :D

Crossroads

Time to get that Campaign Series: Middle East copy now if you haven't yet!  O:-)
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Pete Dero

It seems you can use the code more than once if this is correct :

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4050202&mpage=1&#   (post #6)

You can use the coupon as often as you want for as many games as you want until it expires. Go wild!

Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games

Tanaka

Quote from: Pete Dero on March 24, 2016, 03:00:10 PM

You can use the coupon as often as you want for as many games as you want until it expires. Go wild!

Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games

Not according to the Wargamer website:

Slitherine Easter Sale gives 30% off almost all titles
By Default Admin 24 Mar 2016 0

It's only a few days until Easter which means that your thoughts should turn to marshmallow Peeps and biting the heads off your chocolate bunnies. You should probably also turn your thoughts to wargaming, as Slitherine has announced their Easter Sale and it's a doozy. Basically, you get 30% off any game in their entire catalog, with only a few exceptions.

Because Polaris Sector and Victory and Glory: Napoleon were just released, it wouldn't be fair to those that just paid full price in the last week, so those two games are off the table. Everything else, however, is fair game.

To get the discount, go shopping over to Slitherine or Matrix and during checkout enter the code HAPPYEASTER and your discount will be subtracted. Pick wisely, however, as you can only apply the discount to one game.

mirth

Quote from: Crossroads on March 24, 2016, 02:42:46 PM
Time to get that Campaign Series: Middle East copy now if you haven't yet!  O:-)

Crap. I'm totally buying it when I get home.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Con

I am finally getting to grips with War in The East so I jumped on the chance to pick up War in The West for $55

Now looking at the opening screens all the new airborne and amphibious rules the many detailed charts in the players handbook all I can think of My God What have I done!

I think I will close everything and play a couple of rounds of Darkest Dungeon to calm myself.  At least there I only have a couple of options!

Con

OJsDad

Quote from: Tanaka on March 24, 2016, 04:43:09 PM
Quote from: Pete Dero on March 24, 2016, 03:00:10 PM

Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games

Not according to the Wargamer website:

Slitherine Easter Sale gives 30% off almost all titles
By Default Admin 24 Mar 2016 0

It's only a few days until Easter which means that your thoughts should turn to marshmallow Peeps and biting the heads off your chocolate bunnies. You should probably also turn your thoughts to wargaming, as Slitherine has announced their Easter Sale and it's a doozy. Basically, you get 30% off any game in their entire catalog, with only a few exceptions.

Because Polaris Sector and Victory and Glory: Napoleon were just released, it wouldn't be fair to those that just paid full price in the last week, so those two games are off the table. Everything else, however, is fair game.

To get the discount, go shopping over to Slitherine or Matrix and during checkout enter the code HAPPYEASTER and your discount will be subtracted. Pick wisely, however, as you can only apply the discount to one game.

Your right, the announcement I posted came from Matrix web site.  However, I think what is being stated in the forum post, is that if you make a purchase with 3 games, the discount only applies to one.  However, if you make 3 different purchase with one game each, you can use the coupon on each purchase. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

PanzersEast

What is the word on Star Hammer The Vanguard Prophecy?  I was really looking at this, however the new 40K may get the nod.  Also, do you get a Steam key as well?

PE

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: PanzersEast on March 24, 2016, 05:10:53 PM
What is the word on Star Hammer The Vanguard Prophecy?  I was really looking at this, however the new 40K may get the nod.  Also, do you get a Steam key as well?

PE

It's decent.  I wish there were a little more direct control over the weapons systems but the movement system is well done.  I think the biggest drawback is the enemy.  To me, they just aren't very interesting and there's not much variety.  It's basically giant flying space bugs.

Toonces

What was the Xmas discount on War Plan Orange?  I want it, but if it is a 50%-er over Xmas I'll just wait.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Toonces on March 24, 2016, 06:51:16 PM
What was the Xmas discount on War Plan Orange?  I want it, but if it is a 50%-er over Xmas I'll just wait.

9.99, 50% off

Toonces

^ Thanks.  I just realized it's only $!4 at 30% off...I think I can spring for that.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs