Author Topic: XCOM2 Groghead Tournament Registration  (Read 7185 times)

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
Re: XCOM2 Groghead Tournament Registration
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2016, 12:29:17 PM »
Okay, I'll make sure I've got a friend request sent out this afternoon, so we can track when we're available to try working on it.
Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Strategic Werewolf Axe-chopping Simulator video AAR!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2016, 07:37:01 AM »
Hm. Well, there are a bunch of "Windigo" usernames on Steam -- I don't know how that's even possible unless people are putting invisible spaces after the word! None of them are part of the Grogheads group, so I couldn't figure out which one was you that way...

(I mean some of them I can deductively deduct: no point hoping you're the cute woman from Afghanistan, etc.  :coolsmiley: )
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 07:40:31 AM by JasonPratt »
Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.

Offline Windigo

• Arquebusier
  • Falschirmgrogheads HQ lackey
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2016, 07:34:00 PM »
OK, I lied. My steam name is apparently doug0628
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2016, 06:32:19 AM »
Yep, that helped! Friend invite from Sabreman on the way.

Offline undercovergeek

• Arquebusier
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2016, 10:21:16 AM »
dear god you pair of old bas***** how long it is it going to take - play already  :P

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2016, 12:49:06 PM »
First we have to sign into Steam with our arthritic joints.

s

a

b

{using the bathroom}

{trying to remember what I was doing}

Offline Windigo

• Arquebusier
  • Falschirmgrogheads HQ lackey
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2016, 03:19:23 PM »
you remember to go to the bathroom???? Sheeeeet you're lucky
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.