DVG - Gato and U-Boat Miniatures!

Started by DanVerssen, February 07, 2016, 09:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanVerssen

The Kickstarter for U-Boat Leader (2nd edition) and Gato Leader (1st edition) is going great and we are almost funded! We need your help to get these games printed. We have also set up an awesome Stretch Goal to produce naval miniatures. The great news is, everyone who pledges for either game gets a free Miniature Kit that includes 13 miniatures and an 11" x 17" mounted Sonar Sheet! Visit the Kickstarter to see the miniature's video! We've also posted links to the 2 near-final rulebooks! The Kickstarter ends soon and we need your support!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dvgames/gato-leader-and-u-boat-leader

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

Are there any good  AARs on U-boat Leader to get a look at the game in action? Also, wha's changed from the first edition?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

PanzersEast

I kickstarted for both.  Just be aware that U-Boat leader is the second addition which addresses some issues with the first.

Second Edition Manual
http://www.dvg.com/.sc/ms/bdd/ee/59/U-Boat%20Leader

U-Boat Leader 2nd edition adds more counters and a detailed submarine damage system, that brings it up to the new standards set by Gato Leader.

PE