Author Topic: CS Middle East: The Crossroads (West Bank, 5 June 1967) -- DAR vs Berto --  (Read 29013 times)

Offline Crossroads

• Man-at-Arms
  • "Gott Mit Uns!" Breitenfeld 1631
DropBox in their finite wisdom decided that the content of my Public folder should no longer be, err, public. I am supposedly supposed to share a link to each and all files instead, but haven't figured out how to have them visible inside image brackets.

So unless there's a generic fix for this, I am afraid those links I put for instance in this DAR are gone  :(
Visit us at Campaign Series Legion and Facebook

CS: Vietnam | CS: East Front 1939-41 - In The Works
CS: Middle East 1948-1985 2.0 OUT NOW

CS: Middle East AAR: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto | Into Africa! (Egypt 10/17/73) Me vs Berto
Boardgame AAR: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putinís Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
I noticed it was still working for a few, toward the end, tho. Wonder what the difference was/is?
Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Strategic Werewolf Axe-chopping Simulator video AAR!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.

Offline Crossroads

• Man-at-Arms
I noticed it was still working for a few, toward the end, tho. Wonder what the difference was/is?

Cheers, I learned to attach the pictures into these posts, instead of linking to my Public folder. Maybe that's what I need to do for the whole DAR too. Took a year to play the scenario with Real Life often entering into the fray, so why not. Little by little.

CS: Middle East AAR: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto | Into Africa! (Egypt 10/17/73) Me vs Berto
Boardgame AAR: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putinís Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Offline Crossroads

• Man-at-Arms
Re: CS Middle East: The Crossroads (West Bank, 5 June 1967) -- DAR vs Berto --
« Reply #123 on: November 07, 2017, 12:45:08 PM »

Cheers, I learned to attach the pictures into these posts, instead of linking to my Public folder. Maybe that's what I need to do for the whole DAR too. Took a year to play the scenario with Real Life often entering into the fray, so why not. Little by little.

Instead of uploading each screenshot to Grogheads server, which at the end I did not want to do, I learned about a hack how the original Dropbox pictures can be shared again.

Since it took a better part of a year to complete this 45 turn thingie, I thought I'd actually refresh all those links, one by one.

First evening effort saw turns 1-13 updated. I hope you enjoy them (again).

Offline Crossroads

• Man-at-Arms
Re: CS Middle East: The Crossroads (West Bank, 5 June 1967) -- DAR vs Berto --
« Reply #124 on: November 09, 2017, 10:03:45 AM »
All screenshots are now back in their proper places  :)