Dungeon Crawl Classic RPG 4th Printing

Started by Double Deuce, November 21, 2015, 08:35:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Double Deuce

For anyone who may be interested . . . . Goodman Games is running a kickstarter for the 4th printing of the DCC RPG rulebook. The pdf version is available for $25 and with the stretch goals, now includes pdfs of 4 adventure modules. There is a "first time fan" $40 pledge (print + pdf) that includes another free adventure of your choice and some other stretch goals.

For those who may not be familiar with the system, this quote form their site should give you an idea:

That, in short, is the goal of DCC RPG: to create a modern RPG that reflects D&D's origin-point concepts with decades-later rules editions. From the company that was publishing old-school modules before the OSR ever existed, DCC RPG is not an old-school clone, but a re-imagining of what D&D could have been, utilizing the game's primary sources of inspiration.
Kickstarter

There are like 3 days left and here is the Kickstarter link

bbmike

Thanks for posting this. I'm going to back it since I've decided to start collecting physical games like I'm collecting Steam games.  :D
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Dammit Carl!

Quote from: bbmike on November 21, 2015, 09:37:39 AM
Thanks for posting this. I'm going to back it since I've decided to start collecting physical games like I'm collecting Steam games.  :D

Madness!

Reminds me to go through and catalog my books so I can come up with a sales list for peoples such as yourself.  ;D

Nefaro

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on December 11, 2015, 10:06:48 AM
Quote from: bbmike on November 21, 2015, 09:37:39 AM

Madness!

Reminds me to go through and catalog my books so I can come up with a sales list for peoples such as yourself.  ;D

Watch out, Mike!

bbmike

Ha!
Now then, where's that sales list?  ^-^
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Dammit Carl!