Author Topic: Birth of The empires - Android game 4x  (Read 1370 times)

Offline Anguille

• Man-at-Arms
  • Mvemba a Nzinga
Birth of The empires - Android game 4x
« on: November 10, 2015, 03:11:58 PM »
Just want to recommend Birth of The Empires...it's based on Birth of The fédération.....it's excellent ans it's free.
My all time favorite games:
Master of Orion, Civil War II: Generals,  Armada 2526 Supernova, Star Trek: Birth of the Federation, Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom, Imperium Galactica I, Conquest: Frontier Wars, Master of Orion III, Spartan, Civilization III, Knights of Honor, Takeda 2 and 3, Horizon, Master of Orion Conquer the stars.

Favorite games by Haemimont:
Rising Kingdoms, Omerta: city of gangsters, Celtic Kings: Punic Wars, Glory of the Roman Empire, Imperium Romanum and Grand Ages: Rome

Offline bobarossa

• Viking
  • Master of Oreos
Re: Birth of The empires - Android game 4x
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2015, 07:36:47 AM »
This looks interesting and is also available for PC.  However, I'm a little worried that it's listed as Alpha and hasn't been updated since 2013 (on PC).  The android version is apparently a port of the PC version.  It may be that new development is only on Android.

Offline FarAway Sooner

• Viking
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 11:27:44 AM »
I'm not sure what the status of this is, but would love some kind of intro or tutorial.  Have found a few YouTube vidoes, but they're either in German or without commentary.  Would love to hack away at this one for a while, but am not sure where to start.  If it's a perfect clone of Birth of the Federation, I'm happy to read some intro materials there...

Offline PAK

• Velites
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 08:42:36 AM »
It plays very very well on my 10 inch Asus tablet, game is stable, recently it got some tooltips (at least in the research menu). The developer is super responsive: some two weeks ago I've reported a bug (in fact it was more serious - after one update game started to crash on race selection window), I got reply after an hour or something and in the morning next day (I've made my report late in the evening) hotfix was published.
But I agree, some kind of a tutorial would be useful.