FRIDAY'S waiting............... up and down the boulevard

Started by undercovergeek, October 09, 2015, 01:35:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

Because my daughter loves it, and the scene in The Losers makes me laugh everytime thats why MD - quit yer bitching

Its a busy weekend but i hope to turn around some PBEMs for WitP AE

the action is about to start in my HoN game with Cyrano

I will be buying and playing Blood Bowl 2 after watching some rugby and getting all worked up about it - need to punch some opposition

Maybe some ARMA III KotH and a smidge of MGS V, like Elite i fear MGS V may just be too massive and ill never see any real progress but im sticking with it - and maybe some Elite too - the urge to buy and sell some slaves is strong

Have a great weekend Grogs, dont stop believing!!!  O0

gameleaper

I just looked at Squad Battles updates at HPSims "DienBienPhu" and have reinstalled it, I played a para drop scenario, its great!

I'm also going to be playing my personal best loved game of all time HoN

jamus34

Picked up darkest dungeons on steam sale so looks like I'll be rpg'ing it this weekend (DD, PoE)

If I have time I might try to start my Nth CK2 game.
Insert witty comment here.

MetalDog

Our daughters sure know how to make us do some crazy things, 'geek! ;)

There WILL be Civ IV BtS mp this weekend!  Along with mowing the lawn (weather permitting) and bathing the dog.  And no, that's not a euphemism :)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bbmike

Not really a computer game but this weekend I'll continue playtesting (finally!) a little project I've been working on for quite a while. I'll talk more about it soon but here's a teaser:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Staggerwing

:o

Are those Klingon BCs in Romulan service or is that a combined fleet? Who are the white counters?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

gameleaper

Quote from: bbmike on October 09, 2015, 06:01:21 AM
Not really a computer game but this weekend I'll continue playtesting (finally!) a little project I've been working on for quite a while. I'll talk more about it soon but here's a teaser:

that looks an interesting project on a computer screen

bbmike

Quote from: Staggerwing on October 09, 2015, 06:07:20 AM

Are those Klingon BCs in Romulan service or is that a combined fleet? Who are the white counters?

Those are all Romulan ships courtesy of the Treaty of Smarba (Y159).  :P
The white counters are Gorn.

Quote from: gameleaper on October 09, 2015, 06:34:19 AM

gameleaper, nothing fancy, just a big Vassal module.  :)
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

Anguille

Quote from: bbmike on October 09, 2015, 06:01:21 AM

Looking cool!

I am thinking about playing more of Grand Ages Medieval (campaign and still haven't seen all there is to see) and Horizon.

Barthheart

Quote from: bbmike on October 09, 2015, 06:52:33 AM
Quote from: Staggerwing on October 09, 2015, 06:07:20 AM

Those are all Romulan ships courtesy of the Treaty of Smarba (Y159).  :P
The white counters are Gorn.

Federation and Empire! FTW!
That's in VASSAL? Is it the official module from Amarillo? Man if we could get a full war scenario going of that...... although I've only played the original version without all the add-ons.

gameleaper

I really like it

Barthheart

Long weekend with Monday being Thanksgiving Day up here.  :)

I've got the final couple of days of yardwork to do to prep the yard and deck fer winter.

Besides that:
There's some more VASSAL work to be done.
Some CKII to get back to.
Maybe finally crack open Cities: Skylines
Some Civ V with a new mod that gives yer units unique names.
And PBEM's of Wing Leader and Heroes of Normandie

bbmike

Quote from: Barthheart on October 09, 2015, 07:01:14 AM
That's in VASSAL? Is it the official module from Amarillo? Man if we could get a full war scenario going of that...... although I've only played the original version without all the add-ons.

So close! I'm calling it Federation Space 2. It's a brand new creation loosely based on Lyran Space 2.0 by Byron Henderson, which is a really nice print&play update of Federation Space. It is Vassal and should be playable multiplayer with a few edits once I finish testing.
-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

Bison

Pillars of Eternity.  I sort of feel like my weekend is complete already, since I just beat down Raedric and his mob of henchmen this morning. 

Barthheart

Quote from: bbmike on October 09, 2015, 07:18:59 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on October 09, 2015, 07:01:14 AM

So close! I'm calling it Federation Space 2. It's a brand new creation loosely based on Lyran Space 2.0 by Byron Henderson, which is a really nice print&play update of Federation Space. It is Vassal and should be playable multiplayer with a few edits once I finish testing.

Very cool!  O0
Looking forward to the finished product.