Author Topic: Another Dominions Game?  (Read 2528 times)

Offline bayonetbrant

• Chief Arrogance Mitigator
  • Musketeer
  • Loitering With Intent
Another Dominions Game?
« on: August 15, 2015, 05:47:30 AM »
Anyone going to set up a new one some time?  We had a pretty thriving community there for a while  :coolsmiley:
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
Re: Another Dominions Game?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2015, 01:05:54 PM »
Not quite yet -- and I don't have Dom4 yet anyway. But hopefully other people will join up!
FIRE IN THE GROGS TOO -- a four-player full team mp of GMT's Vietnam War boardgame Fire in the Lake, recreated in TTS.

The GROGPUBLIC OF ROME ongoing forum game thread

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR

The full pdf of Cry of Justice has been posted to the Grogheads Book category here.

Offline Huw the Poo

• Landsknecht
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 05:57:13 AM »
I could be persuaded, although I've long given up on the hope of ever being competent.  Dom4?

Offline Nefaro

• Arquebusier
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2015, 06:53:52 PM »
Hrmm..  I would be up for a Dom4 game too.

Was wary for awhile after Dom4's release - because patches.  Didn't want to get into an MP game to have an update screw it up.  But it may be a safe bet, now, if the latest update doesn't require any hotfixes soon.

I'm also a novice at Dominions, in the sense that I haven't discovered any hot faction-specific strategies that melt armies of faces; just play by the seat of my pants.

Offline jamus34

• Man-at-Arms
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2015, 04:10:13 PM »
Total dom4 noob here (some exp with 3 though) I'm in for some embarrassment
Insert witty comment here.

Offline Yskonyn

• Condottieri
  • The Flying Dutchman
    • Visit my blog: Yassy HQ for various things combat simulation.
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2015, 01:21:17 PM »
I would be in! Heck I can even host again if that's desired!
But due to my working schedule I can not send more than 1 turn per 24 hrs for starters. As the game progresses this time needs to be increased somewhat.
 :knuppel2:
Goodwill's Grogheads Battletech Campaign GM
"I'd prefer to make my own rolls whenever possible, but running a group thing online can be a little like herding cats :P" - mirth