Panzer Corps New DLC

Started by jomni, July 29, 2015, 07:02:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jomni

From Slitherine Facebook post:

QuoteGreat news! There will be a new DLC for Panzer Corps, and it will be about one of the most famous "what if" of WWII! Stay tuned for further information!

Jarhead0331

Only thing that might interest me is Operation Downfall. Haven't seen that gamed too often at all.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

kassdhal

Another of Slitherine's DLC priced at $10 and worth $2?  :o

spelk

Shelldrake

I was contacted by Slitherine some time ago with a request to be a beta tester for a Panzer Corps expansion. I assume it was for Sea Lion. I agreed but did not hear anything more.  :(
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Sir Slash

Totally off topic, but. Operation Sealion-- the name. I can see "Sea Lion" being a good German, conquering kind of name but "Sealion"? That's just a fat, lazy, noisy seal. If you've ever seen one all they do is lay around shit, bark and scratch themselves. How could that scare anyone? A better name would've been, Operation Rosie O'Donnel Naked. That's get me to Canada in a hurry.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Pete Dero

Quote from: Sir Slash on July 29, 2015, 10:41:44 AM
Totally off topic, but. Operation Sealion--

In german it was called  Unternehmen Seelöwe.  The correct english term should be Sea Lion.

Sir Slash

Yes, I know. But I just think it funny how close it resembles a fat, lazy sea creature as opposed to a swift, dangerous animal coming from the sea.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

steve58

Wasn't Op Sea Lion already covered in one of the DLCs??  Like Jarhead, I'd would have preferred Operation Downfall...something my father most likely missed (thankfully!).
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

^I thought Sea Lion was covered already too. And I definitely would have liked to see an Operation Downfall DLC instead. Or something like Panzer Corps: 1946 which could lead to Panzer Corps: Cold War.

Or Operation Hello Kitty.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

jomni

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

Damn! Is that Rosie O'Donnel? I remember her whiskers being longer.