Depths of Fear? Anyone tried it?

Started by Toonces, July 28, 2015, 03:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toonces

I was reading an article over at RPS about the top 25 horror games of all time and a really intriguing game on the list is called Depths of Fear.  It's only 6 clams on Steam; has mixed reviews but the video of gameplay looks pretty neat.

I think I'm going to pick it up, but I was wondering if anyone has it and can provide some feedback?
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Huw the Poo

It's been on my wishlist for ages due to promised Linux support which hasn't materialised. :(

So I can't really help you, but if it supported Linux I'd have had it by now.  It does sound rather fun.  The developer supported it for quite a while, but is now focused on the sequel.

JasonPratt

Haven't played it, but it sounds like a blast!

RPS voted it #17 in their most recent Top 25 Horror game list. http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/07/27/best-horror-games/7/

(#1? S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Pripyat)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!