Mafia 3 trailer inbound & Battletech Kickstarter inbound

Started by undercovergeek, July 28, 2015, 09:48:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

https://twitter.com/mafiagame/status/625999050328772608/photo/1

the cars look very 70s - looking forward to some goodfellas/godfather like action

JudgeDredd

That is some SUPERB news right there!

Cheers for the heeds up  O0
Alba gu' brath

TacticalWargames

Really enjoyed the first two games..both completed which is very unusual for me.

JudgeDredd

I think I completed the first one 3 times and the second one twice before spending a hundred hours or more on the free driving.

Best games with a dirty...period.  :knuppel2:
Alba gu' brath

undercovergeek

finished 1, got to finish 2 - got lost in Elite last year

SirAndrewD

Never played these, but I see Mafia II is on sale on Steam.  For $6 I might have to check it out.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

JudgeDredd

I've got 270 hours logged on Mafia II.

Obviously not all that is the story - but driving around, causing mayhem, listening to the music and soaking up the atmosphere is as great fun as the story mode.

In fact - exactly the same as Mafia I.

I would always ALWAYS recommend someone play I before they play II. There's a link - a very touching link - that you won't get if you don't.

Also - as a self confessed graphics whore, I can guarantee you Mafia I is the only game I could ever go back to playing (and have done - 3 times). The music. The story. The city. The missions.

Man - everytime I talk about these games it brings back how good they were flooding back.

Mafia I may well be getting reinstalled (Mafia II has NEVER been uninstalled since I bought it years ago).
Alba gu' brath

undercovergeek

and now this too

TACTICAL 'MECH COMBAT RETURNS TO THE PC.

Harebrained Schemes is pleased to announce their return to Kickstarter this Fall to partner with Backers in co-funding the creation of BATTLETECH. Jordan Weisman, the creator of BattleTech and MechWarrior, is back with the first turn-based BattleTech game for PC in over two decades. Steeped in the feudal political intrigue of the BattleTech universe, the game will feature an open-ended Mercenaries-style campaign that blends RPG 'Mech and MechWarrior management with modern turn-based tactics.

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath