We like the FRIDAY, we like the disco sound

Started by undercovergeek, June 26, 2015, 03:43:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

compulsory cruising music when i was 17, windows down, stereo (with a tape!!!!) at full blast

There shall be WitP:AE PBEM with KyzBP

There shall be CMBS PBEM with JD and his nefarious Russian rushers

and some XCOM Longwar

Have a great weekend everyone

JudgeDredd

Quote from: undercovergeek on June 26, 2015, 03:43:39 AM
There shall be CMBS PBEM with JD and his nefarious Russian rushers
I've given up almost. I've tried all sorts of movement...I've tried Hunt, I've tried Slow, I've tried Hide and ever single time, I get shot up. SO I'm just grabbing you by the balls and pulling you in!

Some of the very excellent Witcher III, most definitely Project Cars and perhaps either some Fallout 3:New Vegas or Batman:Arkhym Asylum...I want to beat it and move on to the next one.

I've also reinstalled X-Com - I wanted to get back to it.

I will also be finishing my tutorial mission on Combat Commander:Europe so I can write some sort of screwy AAR for it.

Everytime I mention Combat Commander I get this in my head  :'(

Have a super duper weekend everyone!
Alba gu' brath

Airborne Rifles

Well, I'm back from vacation, mostly unpacked in the new house, started training for my new job. Hopefully I can get some time this weekend to get back to CMANO and my subs up in the Barents stalking the Red Banner Northern Fleet.

JasonPratt

NEARLY 60 LINES OF RAW FORTRAN CODE!!

"As far as we can tell, Derek Smart doesn't even get paid at all. How does he do it? He lives off the souls of the damned. DESKTOP COMMANDER!"

I love that video like whipped cream.  :smitten: :smitten:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

Oh, and no doubt Arkham Knght (as the spine of its companion hint book titles it) all weekend or until I finish it whichever comes first.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

BanzaiCat

Hahahahaha, Derek Smart's Desktop Commander! I had forgotten about that.

This weekend there will be a ton of DVG's Hornet Leader, both to help me finish up a review and for the AAR I have in the forums.

Otherwise I'm not sure...I did buy a ticket to see Jurassic World early tomorrow morning, so there's two hours of my weekend accounted for there.

Barthheart

Not sure what's up this weekend....

Maybe trying out the solo version of my new Labyrinth 2001 - ? board game...

I might even manage to get a turn to Cyrano of out Sicily campaign...

Or play around with Door Kickers I got from Gog during the sale....

Or maybe I'll do some more work on my uber gaming table...

KyzBP

All I really have on the plate this weekend is a Pbem battle against Undercovergeek in a little game called WiTP:AE.  Both of us are doing AARs (UCG's is far more entertaining I'm sure).  We're both beginners at this game so slide over to the AAR section if you want to see what would happen if spider monkeys were given navies.

Apocalypse 31

Football Tactics - WOW this game is fun.   

I have been on a Novalogic kick lately, playing Comanche 4, Armored Fist 3, and Delta Force 2. These are great games, and I wish someone would've carried the torch of arcade-sim games once Novalogic stopped.

JudgeDredd

Quote from: KyzBP on June 26, 2015, 07:52:07 AM
All I really have on the plate this weekend is a Pbem battle against Undercovergeek in a little game called WiTP:AE.  Both of us are doing AARs (UCG's is far more entertaining I'm sure).  We're both beginners at this game so slide over to the AAR section if you want to see what would happen if spider monkeys were given navies.
I'll definitely have a look. WitP:AE sits looking at me longingly from my desktop. I've fired it up on occassion. Even started a game...then quite.
Alba gu' brath

KyzBP

Quote from: JudgeDredd on June 26, 2015, 08:11:30 AM
Quote from: KyzBP on June 26, 2015, 07:52:07 AM
I'll definitely have a look. WitP:AE sits looking at me longingly from my desktop. I've fired it up on occassion. Even started a game...then quite.

WiTP:AE is like eating an elephant except the first bite is his entire head.

Really, once you get past the first turn the game moves along rather methodically and quickly.

Gusington

I love UCG so much I made him a mix tape. Made one for the spider monkeys too.

With that out of the way I will continue on with Grim Dawn (love it) and start an Undead campaign in AoWIII Eternal Lords. Then maybe start AssCreed Black Flag and then maybe some SpecOps -The Line. Pulling up the rear is the TW DLC The Last Roman.

Damn it feels good to be a gamer.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

Battle Brothers, Order of Battle Pacific (almost a victory in hand as the Japanese) and some GalCivIII.

Grim Dawn....I haven't fired that up yet, but if the Guster is enthused about it, I think it makes the list this weekend.

Oh and some Ultimate Gettysburg, because screw you Apple and Amazon!!!

MengJiao

Quote from: Gusington on June 26, 2015, 08:22:39 AM
I love UCG so much I made him a mix tape. Made one for the spider monkeys too.

With that out of the way I will continue on with Grim Dawn (love it) and start an Undead campaign in AoWIII Eternal Lords. Then maybe start AssCreed Black Flag and then maybe some SpecOps -The Line. Pulling up the rear is the TW DLC The Last Roman.

Damn it feels good to be a gamer.

I pretty sure I'll play some Last Roman and possibly some vassal PBEM and maybe some DCS or CLoD or even ARMAIII.

Bison

Scourge of War Gettysburg...I'll try not to be offended by the flags in the game  ::)  Then I might fire up some Forge of Freedom just so I can look at the intro splash screen.  Probably move some armies around in Ageod's Civil War.  I'll have to fire of some Tiller Gettysburg just so I can get a more operational feel of the battle for my Scourge of War play.