Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China

Started by Gusington, April 21, 2015, 08:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

I did not even know this was being released: first in a series of three sort of side scrolling, Mark of the Ninja -esque type games. Today's release takes place in China in 1526 (clearly), the next release will take place in India in 1841, and the third in Russia in 1918. From the trailer it does indeed look like Mark of the Ninja, but with more money lavished on it. The 10.00 price point is no slouch either and reviews on Steam right now, although few, are positive. A no-brainer here for me...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Rayfer

Have fun Gus. Personally, I can't stand side-scrollers.  :coolsmiley:

Gusington

It's described as '2.5d'...a little more than a side scroller but not quite a 3d game. Don't know if that changes things for you or anyine else. For me its the 16th century Chinese setting...can't resist.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jomni

Quote from: Gusington on April 22, 2015, 12:29:55 PM
For me its the 16th century Chinese setting...can't resist.

...Western interpretion of Ming China. Based on the trailer, it's all sterotype China.

Gusington

OK - I probably wouldn't know that unless you told me.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

jomni

No worries. It all looks like Disney's Mulan to me.  The story is outlandish anyway with the Templars involved.  So no need to refer to history ;D

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

jomni

Gusington

:/

I don't believe you.

Not that I need want or need you or anyone to like it. Hell, I already bought it because it tickled my pickle.

But then you go and poo poo in my coco puffs...

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd