Battlefield Hardline

Started by JudgeDredd, March 24, 2015, 05:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

Angry Joe don't like no stinkin Battlefield Hardline

oops - language warning...it IS Angry Joe!
Alba gu' brath

Skoop

I think battlefield 4 will become my last battlefield.  It's arma for fps only from here on out.

Arctic Blast

I don't really get this one at all. So, it's kinda like a Battlefield game, only we've limited the size and type of engagements to try to horn in on some Payday action? Why wouldn't I just keep playing BF4 and Payday 2?

JudgeDredd

Yep. It seems to me they've taken BF4, stripped it down (taken stuff out), added some half assed attempt at a story and then reskinned it.

What a rip off - and that's not even taking the price into account!  :idiot2:
Alba gu' brath

undercovergeek

the ONLY thing going for it is childhood nostalgia of Cops and Robbers and Goodies and Baddies but ive not read anything good about it anywhere

since my schedule went haywire and i lost touch with a regular gaming buddy ive not touched Cod/BF for a long while - they were only ever MP laugh out loud experiences with friends anyway - ive sold all the others on Ebay - i wont be back

Cyrano

Payday 2 is one of my prime guilty gaming pleasures.

That this seeks to horn in on that strikes me as both awkward and absurd...

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806