WitW - aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

Started by JudgeDredd, March 05, 2015, 05:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

So I eventually plucked up the courage and not only actually start a scenario after firing the game up (normally I either exit almost immediately or I play the Air Directive bit and quit).

So I was getting to the end of the turns for Operation Husky. I had captured all but one objective. The Turn end came for the Axis and it was showing me the losses screen. I set the air directives for the next turn. I loaded the Victory info screen and clicked on TOTAL for victory points and nothing showed...and then the game sat there - using 45% cpu but doing absolutely sod all. The only option left was to end process to which I was recovered to my desktop.

AND I had turned off the auto save feature....so I guess that'll be going back on!

Damn gaming can be bloody frustrating.
Alba gu' brath

Nefaro

JudgeDredd

lol

I think it was actually the game that rage quit though  ;D
Alba gu' brath

bbmike

That just makes me sad about Leonard Nimoy again.  :(
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

jomni

If that's a bug then that's serious.