DVG - Valkyrie Video #2

Started by DanVerssen, March 02, 2015, 10:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staggerwing

Sounds cool!

Next vid needs ingame pix ;)
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

jomni

From DVG facebook.

Looks like an incarnation of Battletech.

jomni

Demo video:

Bucket of dice!  ;D

DanVerssen

The Valkyrie website is up!

http://www.dvgvalkyrie.com/

Please take a look and let me know what you think. If you like it, great! If there is something missing that you want to see added, let me know. :)

jomni

Love the idea of tri-hex terrain because the physical space constraints literally tells you how much units you can stack in it.

DanVerssen

We've been adding videos, content, fiction, and more to the website!

DanVerssen

I need your help to make Valkyrie's first day on Kickstarter to be the best possible. Please share and join our Thunderclap to spread the news to as many people as possible on that day.

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/23971-valkyrie?locale=en

Thank you!

DanVerssen

VALKYRIE!

The Valkyrie Kickstarter for our new giant robot game launches on April 7th. Valkyrie is a miniature board game with plastic figures for giant robots, vehicles, infantry, and terrain pieces.

---
In 2050, the world is in chaos. Resources are drying up, military forces freely raid across international borders, and Valkyries, the most powerful war machines ever devised stride across the battlefields on every continent.

Valkyrie is a fast-paced miniatures board game played on a map for 2 or more players. Each game takes roughly 15 minutes to set-up and 1 to 2 hours to play.

You'll command a mix of giant Valkyries striding across the battlefield with your supporting elements of real-world military vehicles like M1 Abrams and T-80 tanks, Stryker and Bradley APCs, Infantry, and more. Each nation fields its own unique mix of Valkyries and conventional vehicles.
---

As you can guess, Valkyrie is a huge undertaking for us, and we'll really need your support once the Kickstarter goes live to make this game a reality.

Please visit the Valkyrie website to see How to Play videos, backstory videos, fiction, art, rules, and more...

www.dvgvalkyrie.com

Also, to help spread the word to as many people as possible and make the Kickstarter's first day a huge success, please join our Thunderclap to let the world know about Valkyrie...

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/23971-valkyrie

DanVerssen

VALKYRIE - We've just added a video detailing the Valkyrie, Vehicle, Infantry, and Terrain pieces to the Valkyrie website...

http://www.dvgvalkyrie.com/wordpress1/videos-miniatures/

DanVerssen

VALKYRIE - A reminder that the Valkyrie Kickstarter is launching on Tuesday, April 7th.

We have added new content to the Valkyrie website including world fiction, art, Valkyrie Display Sheets, Vehicle Data Cards, a video detailing the Valkyrie, Vehicle, and Terrain miniatures, and more How to Play Videos!

It is with great pleasure that I can announce that famed science fiction author Daniel Keys Moran​ has agreed to write a story for Valkyrie! :) Thank you Daniel!

It was suggested to us by the people on the Miniatures Page that we go with an established scale, such as 1/285th. We ordered a test 3D printing of a few vehicles to see how they would look, and they arrived yesterday. We're going to play a few games with the new miniatures and see how they work. We should know in the next 24 hours.

It's suggestions like this can that really improve a game and make it a perfect fit for people. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please post them. :)

Please share this update. We are ramping up to the Kickstarter launch and we need your help to make it our greatest first day ever!

www.dvgvalkyrie.com