Huzzah for Steam! Easy to see what dlc you own vs whats available

Started by fran, March 01, 2015, 09:39:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fran

Was following the links where Steam was showing Europa Universalis IV (EU4) discounts, and noticed how I can see at a glance what DLC are available, in my shopping cart and I already own.

It used to frustrate me that I was unable to see this easily previously...maybe that was just me.

So I'm up to date of the EU4 DLC apart from the one that wasreleased in Feb 15 as that was not discounted.

Arctic Blast

Yep, that was one of the changes in a recent client update. It's much, much easier than it used to be.

Boggit

The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

jomni

Rayfer