Watch where you Tread!

Started by PanzersEast, February 27, 2015, 07:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PanzersEast

Don't Tread on Me from White Dog Games just came in the post.  Below are some screen shots followed by a comparison of a BGG user made map versus the original.  Cheers

GJK

My sons eyes lit up when he saw those pics.  He's a big Am. Rev. fan (much, much more so than I am).  Did you pick it up directly from WDG's?
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

PanzersEast

Quote from: GJK on February 27, 2015, 09:58:56 PM
My sons eyes lit up when he saw those pics.  He's a big Am. Rev. fan (much, much more so than I am).  Did you pick it up directly from WDG's?

I ordered straight from their site and they have very quick shipping.  I decided on the Folio instead of the box which was a little cheaper.  So far I am just diving in but I am really liking what I see.  As the British player, you have your hands for for sure..... bad thing, a lot of errata you have to download and read, including an entire rewrite of a section.... but no biggie for me.

PE

bayonetbrant

y'all couldn't have ordered back when they were still advertising with us, huh?! 
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

PanzersEast

Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 27, 2015, 11:05:19 PM
y'all couldn't have ordered back when they were still advertising with us, huh?! 

Well, it was on my radar... however I wanted to wait until  it came round on my list and I heard a little feedback on the game.  But I will say I owe ya one  ;)

PE

weateallthepies

I've really enjoyed this one, but it's a long game. Think it took me about 5 hours first time through, though that will have been partly making and correcting mistakes.

I've made a virtual version with Batttlegrounds Gaming Engine so I can save it and carry on at a later point.