Main Menu

Combat Helo

Started by republic, February 23, 2015, 02:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

republic

I stumbled across this today:  http://www.combat-helo.com/  Sorry if its old news, I didn't a search but I may have lost an initiative die roll.

Unfortunately there's music in this video but...it looks neat.

Nefaro

Someone posted about it quite awhile back but I've not seen much news about it since then.

Skoop

It's been in and out of vaporware for years.  It seems like the case of too ambitious a project for too small a dev team.  They have a dedicated forum at simHQ,  I suggested they should start over and focus on development of an apache for dcs.  The advise wasn't well received.

republic

Oh well thats a shame.  I'm a bit worried about DCS myself with the World 2.0 seeming always next quarter :\

Toonces

Quote from: Skoop on February 23, 2015, 03:33:37 PM
It's been in and out of vaporware for years.  It seems like the case of too ambitious a project for too small a dev team.  They have a dedicated forum at simHQ,  I suggested they should start over and focus on development of an apache for dcs.  The advise wasn't well received.

^ This +1.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs