FRIDAYs falling all around, time, I was on my way

Started by MetalDog, January 30, 2015, 06:59:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Time for my new obsession, Out Of The Park, will be found.  Often.  There will be Age Of Wonders III in the Multi form.  And possibly some Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes or maybe some Skyrim.

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Jarhead0331

Combats Mission Black Sea, ARMA 3 and maybe some more Grey Goo.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

bbmike

Not much free time this weekend but maybe continue Pride of Nations and try Making History The Great War.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Blucher

I keep rambling on War in the East and Icewind Dale II maybe some France '14

Anguille

I started the last chapter of Omerta: the japanese incentive and I am on a good way to finish it tonight. Next month, i'll have a new "main" game and will change my avatar accordingly.  :)

Otherwise, I think I might play one or two scenarios of my Worldshift campaign.

JasonPratt

Finished The Bureau last night; still in a bit of a 3PS mood so I may chew some more on getting through Space Marine.

I still have an actual XCOM:EW campaign to finish someday (I tried the final mission last year but apparently my team is still a bit too squishy, so since I wasn't sure what to do about that other than to switch everyone to mechs and try grinding them up to speed I went for playing something else); or I might poke around at Xenonauts now that they've released the final planned update (though patching on the update will continue). Or I might mess a bit with OpenXcom (the classic game with some bug fixes and fan upgrades). I don't know.

Mostly though I'm planning to finish stat crunching so I can continue my Russian Darkest Hour: AAR campaign (and AAR, not to be confused with "AAR" the name of the mod. ;) )
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Shelldrake

I have been enjoying The Witcher so will try to get through Chapter 1 this weekend. Probably some Empire Total War for a strategy fix.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Rayfer

Great music choice...! I'm old enough to remember when it came out.  Playing Battles from the Bulge. Great game.

Gusington

Battle Academy 2 and maybe some Company of Heroes 2.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Apocalypse 31

Saw the RPS article on Act of Aggression and booted up Command & Conquer Generals. So underrated.

bbmike

Quote from: Anguille on January 30, 2015, 08:10:18 AM
... Next month, i'll have a new "main" game and will change my avatar accordingly.  :)

Hmm, that's an idea worthy of stealing.  :coolsmiley:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

MetalDog

Quote from: Rayfer on January 30, 2015, 08:51:34 AM
Great music choice...! I'm old enough to remember when it came out.  Playing Battles from the Bulge. Great game.

Thank you, sir!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Kushan

I'll be spending most of my weekend working on my month long monster scenario for Command. That will broken up by playing ArmA 3, AOW 3 mp with MetalDog, some flights in my PC-12 in Prepar3d and the Distant Worlds Universe - Picard Era v2 mod when its hopefully released on Sunday.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Sir Slash

CMBN's Kampgruppe Engel battle 6 "Guardian Angels". A very tough Defend then Exit fight which I hate. Made tougher by the tidal wave of Canadian armor, infantry and arty descending on my position and the screwed-up briefing. You have to shepard several truck convoys across the map to exit also. The  briefing states in 3 places there are 4 convoys and in 3 other places there are just 3 convoys. One place says 20 trucks and another says 15. So I'm on turn 20 and the 3rd convoy is exiting and my troops are bugging-out for the exit zone. If there's really another convoy, and it gets massacred, and I lose because of it, I am going to be one upset Engel.  :tickedoff:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Slick Wilhelm

On my agenda for the weekend is continuing my Union of South Africa campaign in Making History:The Great War, either World of Tanks or Wings Over Flanders Fields to satisfy my blood lust, and then some Scourge of War: Antietam.