JTS Leipzig Tournament Over at The Blitz

Started by Cyrano, January 27, 2015, 08:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyrano

For those who have made their way to the nigh-mythical Grogheads front page and read of the struggle between myself and PanzerDe on the fields near Leipzig and thought "hey, I'd like to mash someone's face in that way too", the nice fellows over at The Blitz are gearing up for a Leipzig Tournament in the coming days.

Good group of fellows and a place to learn about the game while taking your lumps...or giving them, as the case may be.

Link here:  http://www.theblitz.org/message_boards/showthread.php?tid=67506&pid=397355#pid397355

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

jomni

I really enjoy blitz tournaments.  But I only go for Squad Battles.

bayonetbrant

what is this "front page" of which you speak?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bbmike

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 27, 2015, 09:36:03 PM
what is this "front page" of which you speak?

I think he's referring to an old football game from the 90's.  :2funny:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak