Author Topic: Today's Article: GARPA!  (Read 12633 times)

Offline bayonetbrant

• Chief Arrogance Mitigator
  • Musketeer
  • Loitering With Intent
Re: Today's Article: GARPA!
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2016, 10:38:51 AM »
New GARPA for your weekend
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Offline Staggerwing

• Blunderbuster
  • "Today your love... tomorrow the World!"
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2016, 10:40:40 AM »
You're gonna make us look it up instead of give us a lazy link? Da noive!
Vituđ ér enn - eđa hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

Offline Staggerwing

• Blunderbuster
  • "Today your love... tomorrow the World!"
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2016, 10:46:22 AM »

Liam Neeson looks a lot like a younger Fidel....

Vituđ ér enn - eđa hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

Offline bayonetbrant

• Musketeer
  • Loitering With Intent
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2016, 03:23:36 PM »
this'll end too close to our next GARPA, but worth pointing out

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/oathsworn/heroines-in-sensible-shoes-28mm-miniatures-for-rol/

Fantasy heroines that don't look like Penthouse rejects
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Offline bayonetbrant

• Musketeer
  • Loitering With Intent
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2016, 04:21:19 PM »
GO read new GARPA.  Now!

Offline bayonetbrant

• Musketeer
  • Loitering With Intent
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2016, 09:19:15 AM »
GARPA!

Offline mirth

• Tercio
  • Cardboard Harlot
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2016, 09:30:15 AM »
Stella!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can’t ‘un’ until you ‘pre’, son." - Gus

Offline bayonetbrant

• Musketeer
  • Loitering With Intent
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2016, 08:41:30 AM »
so these are now shipping, after we highlighted them in GARPA #80

Offline bayonetbrant

• Musketeer
  • Loitering With Intent
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2016, 05:21:09 AM »
and here they are!

shipped in a small baggie

included a nice fridge magnet that I don't ever recall being advertised in the KS campaign

Five of the colors they offered.  There was also beige, but it looked ugly.  I think there was also a red-on-black option.

Offline bayonetbrant

• Musketeer
  • Loitering With Intent
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2016, 09:41:12 AM »

Offline bayonetbrant

• Musketeer
  • Loitering With Intent
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2016, 09:38:27 AM »
go read GARPA.  please?

Offline LongBlade

• Unsanctioned Psyker
  • Blunderbuster
  • No Regerts
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2016, 04:15:38 PM »
go read GARPA.  please?

Interesting finds.

Too short.

Offline bayonetbrant

• Musketeer
  • Loitering With Intent
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2016, 04:19:12 PM »
Too short.

Your contributions are welcome!

Offline Arctic Blast

• Landsknecht
  • Friends, countrymen, lend me your ales!
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2016, 03:43:21 PM »
Ooooo, I've heard good things about the Holdfast series!  :-[ I really wish the exchange rate was more favorable right now.

Offline bayonetbrant

• Musketeer
  • Loitering With Intent
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2016, 04:48:49 PM »
Ooooo, I've heard good things about the Holdfast series!  :-[ I really wish the exchange rate was more favorable right now.

Get someone stateside to order for you then pick it up when you come join us at Origins!   win-win-win