Door Kickers Or Breach & Clear?

Started by tgb, December 19, 2014, 06:36:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgb

Both on sale on Steam right now.  I think I want to get one or the other, but really can't choose.  Can anyone with both explain why one is better than the other?

Grim.Reaper

Not even close for me......Door Kickers.  Tried Breach and Clear as well, but really never held my attention long.  Really like the user interface in DK and how it plays out.  Comes with mission editor and mission generator which adds a lot of replay value in my mind.  Very addicting when you try over and over to beat your best score on each mission.  It is only single player right now and I can't recall if BC had any multiplayer either.

Nefaro

More features in Door Kickers, from what I've seen.

Jarhead0331

I enjoy them both, but Breach & Clear is an ios port, and it does show.  Door Kickers is an excellent game that is regularly improved by the developers.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

-budd-

Door kickers.....an added plus....workshop content.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

vyshka

I haven't played Breach & Clear, but I think Door Kickers is a great little game.

Cyrano

Been with Door Kickers for a while now.  It's been fun to watch it grow.

Easy choice for me.

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806