Rebels and Redcoats–iOS Game,I'd like to play on PC. they are missing sales

Started by gameleaper, December 17, 2014, 05:28:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameleaper

I just saw the Rebels and Redcoats – iOS Game , and I would like to play some simple games on my PC, this game isn't the only one I saw and wanted to play, only to find out its just on a mobile device. I think there missing a market by not releasing a PC version

BanzaiCat

I don't think Hunted Cow Studios is doing any PC ports of their games, but it wouldn't hurt to contact them and let them know what you'd like to see.

I enjoy Rebels and Redcoats, even though HC does pretty much the same game over and over again in a different wrapper (which I've touched on in some of my reviews of their products). Not to say they're bad products - they're great light wargames.

Cyrano

It would seem not entirely so...

If this be true:  http://www.pockettactics.com/news/ios-news/oh-look-squirrel-hunted-cow-bringing-bulge-game-nuts-ipad/

"Nuts!" is coming first to the PC.  Very excited about it for the iPad, truth be told.  That said, I'd love ALL their Decision Games conversions over on the PC side STAT.

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

BanzaiCat

Cool, I didn't realize that. That might be something new they're doing now that they're involved with DG.