Steam Thanksgiving Sale is underway

Started by MuzzyDev, November 26, 2014, 08:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuzzyDev

I've already started buying.

Oh, and we have some MH games for sale as well (nudge, nudge, wink, wink).

Chris--
Chris Parsons
Product Manager, Muzzy Lane

bbmike

Quote from: MuzzyDev on November 26, 2014, 08:05:54 PM

Chris--

But wait, what have you bought?  :D
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Cyrano

Goat Simulator.

They had me at "MMO".

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

FlickJax

thinking of some operation star DLC  and Nexus jupiter incident as I have never played it

MikeGER

what i would need is a Steam time freeze Button  ;)

when you play any of your Steam games, you press the button time stands still, well allmost .... you can play a few hours, and when you untick the button only a few minutes had past in Real Life  :D

GDS_Starfury

Nexus is fun but very linear.  there are also some pretty good mods for it.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

Nefaro

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 27, 2014, 10:02:27 AM
Nexus is fun but very linear.  there are also some pretty good mods for it.

Didn't that popular megamod add some randomness to it?

GDS_Starfury

I never tried it.  I dont even know where my cd is but for $3 I might get it again.

Nefaro

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on November 27, 2014, 11:03:22 AM
I never tried it.  I dont even know where my cd is but for $3 I might get it again.

I'm not sure if the one I had been thinking of is here, but there are a few to choose from:

http://www.moddb.com/games/nexus-the-jupiter-incident/mods

http://www.gamewatcher.com/games/nexus-the-jupiter-incident/mods

MengJiao

Quote from: bbmike on November 26, 2014, 08:55:57 PM
Quote from: MuzzyDev on November 26, 2014, 08:05:54 PM

Chris--

But wait, what have you bought?  :D

I got CMANO (aka Byzantium 1949) on Steam for 50 bucks.  I was in the beta but I thought I would take a break from modern naval war for a bit.  This time last year I was working on the 18th century.  Now I'm back.

Gusington

Anyone play Fallout: Tactics? I've heard mixed reviews over the years. 5 dollah.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Huw the Poo

Probably worth that, Gus.  It's a decent stab at a Jagged Alliance kind of game and obviously the setting will appeal to some.  It will look dated now of course, but if I recall correctly it's fun to play and works fine on modern systems.

Gusington

Hmm tempting...the other half of my brain tells me to put the 5 dollah towards Wasteland 2.

Oooh and of course there's the Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition...19.00...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd