Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm Player's Edition

A steal... hurry only for 48 hours

80% off

£5.99

http://store.steampowered.com/app/330720/
War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

mirth

Thanks for the heads up, Asid. That's a can't say no deal.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bboyer66

smittyohio

bayonetbrant

that's b/c it is a mistake.  apparently Matrix is trying to fix it right now  :-\
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bbmike

Really? Good thing I bought it!
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Boggit

The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Bison

I bought it at full price to support Capt'n Darwin and his crew.  Don't regret it a bit other than I just don't have the time to play it as much as I'd like too.

RobertCrandall

Sometimes random stuff just happens. :-\  As a developer I rolled a six today but what the heck, stranger things have happened to me.  If you got it for 80% off then dig into it please and really have some fun with it!

Rob C
OTS Lead Developer

Staggerwing

Rob, do you guys have your own storefront or is it only available through Matrix and Steam?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Mad Russian

Currently we only sell through Matrix and Steam.

Good Hunting.

MR
The most expensive thing in the world is free time.