Main Menu

Battle Fleet 2?

Started by Shelldrake, November 26, 2014, 08:07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shelldrake

Anyone playing this game? I see that it is now available on Steam and is getting pretty positive reviews. Not sure if the Steam version has submarines implemented.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/332490/
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

jomni

It's a good game.  Played the campaign in the iPad.

Barthheart

Yeah it's a fun time waster for my iPad. Like the new stuff added in the update.

capitalj

Quote from: Shelldrake on November 26, 2014, 08:07:19 AM
Anyone playing this game? I see that it is now available on Steam and is getting pretty positive reviews. Not sure if the Steam version has submarines implemented.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/332490/

Yup, the Steam version has submarines and all the latest updates. It also has Steam achievements and a few more bug fixes.

W8taminute

Submarines are implemented.  The game is pretty fun.  Once you beat the campaign though some of the attraction wears off a bit.  Still, I'm glad I picked it up for under $10.   
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Shelldrake

Thanks for the input gents!  O0
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Boggit

I picked it up in the sale last night. I wondered how it compared to Victory at Sea, but they're very different games. Both are a lot of fun though in their own ways.
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

capitalj

Here's a few gameplay videos for anyone wondering about the game: