Matrix Holiday Sale

Started by Rayfer, November 25, 2014, 10:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayfer

God help us....it has begun.  Today through January 11th.

Slick Wilhelm

MengJiao

Quote from: Slick Wilhelm on November 25, 2014, 10:57:34 AM
http://www.matrixgames.com/amazon/wintersales/MG_MG_SALES_HolidaySale2014_PriceList_MG.pdf

Nice, lots of 50-60% off prices.

Wow!  I suspect I'll get Command and try out some Terrier, Tartar and Talos missiles.
  Or Revolution under Seige!

Asid

War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

bbmike

World in Flames is on sale! How can I resist?  :D
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

OJsDad

Quote from: bbmike on November 25, 2014, 12:33:20 PM

How does this compare to HOI
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

OJsDad

Also, what's peoples opinion of Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich.  I always liked Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe, and have been looking for something to fill that void.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

airboy

Alea Jacta Est looks to be the only thing I'm going to pick up.  If Jim Cobb and Bobbit both say it is wonderful, it has got to be good.  I also don't have any strategic wargames from the Ancient Rome period.

JudgeDredd

Quote from: OJsDad on November 25, 2014, 12:44:34 PM
Quote from: bbmike on November 25, 2014, 12:33:20 PM

How does this compare to HOI
Well, HoI works  :P

And HoI4 is more finished  :P

I don't know. It's not finished. Not anywhere near finished. There are still lots of bugs to go through. It's still only solo (unless you open up your computer). No AI. No Netplay. Broke. What's not to like  :P

Seriously though I did buy it second hand from someone (on these boards) because I love the look of the game and the play method sounded cool
Alba gu' brath

JudgeDredd

Alea Jacta Est was superb. As was Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich. Great games. I'd listen to other peoples opinion of Eagle Day because it can be heavy ... it is a GG game after all.
Alba gu' brath

Lord Zimoa

Our iOS Autumn Sale is now on! Up to 50% off most of the line up for 6 days only!

http://bit.ly/1bT7BCB

Sir Slash

OK. Case Blue for $20. Good deal or no. Who's played it? Who liked it, who didn't? Is it too much monster to handle?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

I've been holding off on Revolution Under Siege for a long time...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Slick Wilhelm

Quote from: Gusington on November 25, 2014, 02:01:38 PM
I've been holding off on Revolution Under Siege for a long time...

Of all the Ageod games, I found RUS to be both the easiest to learn and get into, and also the most interesting. YMMV, of course. Definitely worth the price of admission!

Asid

Quote from: OJsDad on November 25, 2014, 12:50:56 PM
Also, what's peoples opinion of Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich.  I always liked Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe, and have been looking for something to fill that void.

I would check the official Matrix forum to answer that question as it has issues.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=229

Regards
War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying