Bomb- Crimson Skies-like game on Steam

Started by Toonces, November 22, 2014, 03:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toonces

I saw this over at SimHQ.  I have to say this looks pretty cool.  I may go ahead and pick it up this weekend.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/301500/

orget all serious WW2 air combat games and take part of an epic adventure in an unique world: fly heavily armed aircraft and fight air pirates, destroy ships, tanks, and even zeppelins ! BOMB is first of all a game made for Fun !
Features
Windows, Mac and Linux
9 amazing playable planes
2 full featured cockpits
An epic adventure with 17 missions
4 different environments: desert, fjords, pacific atolls and a bonus one.
Several multiplayer modes: deathmatch, team deathmatch, race, and more to come...
Joystick focused gameplay (playing with a gamepad is fine too)
Modding support through Steam Workshop integration (modding tools will be provided soon after release)
Virtual Reality... Wait, what?

I tried to find the trailer on Youtube but failed...sorry.

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

^Saw this yesterday too...the wargame guy over at RPS really liked it, and it's only 11.99. Almost grabbed it yesterday and then thought it might be even less with the coming holiday sale. Looks very much like a spiritual successor to Crimson Skies.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Thanks for posting this...I did enjoy Crimson Skies on my old Xbox.

Barthheart

Looks just like Crimson Skies. Played the crap outta that on xbox live with my buddies.

Gusington

So...who's going to take the plunge for 11.99? I have no problem getting it right now if no one else will. I'm also drunk, so...if it sucks I won't know 'til morning.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

I'm pretty much out of game buying for a couple of months. I added it to the wish list so it stays on my radar though.

Barthheart

Gusington

OK...give me a minute to stumble out of my easy chair.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."