This will make some of you happy!

Confirmed so far:

The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars: TiE Fighter: Special Edition
Star Wars: XWing: Special Edition
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis
Sam and Max Hit the Road

It looks like this leaked a little early.  Apparently the initial lineup will consist of 30 games. :)

undercovergeek

It predates my pc gaming so I missed it, but from what I've read there's going to be a crazy dash for x wing and tie fighter

Huw the Poo

XWing was great.  TiE Fighter was fantastic.

Anguille

I loved Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis...going to get this...

Also hope for Rebellion (the 4x game)...

Grim.Reaper

Another article on it and suggests will be $10 and available soon.

http://kotaku.com/x-wing-tie-fighter-are-finally-getting-digital-re-rele-1651470045

I have always wanted to play these again, but all my recent "old" game purchases have really not gone well so not sure if I will pick these up or not...tempting for sure.

Staggerwing

Here's hoping Secret weapons of the Luftwaffe is one of the releases. The graphics might be horrible now but it had a great campaign. Two of them, AAMOF.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Huw the Poo on October 28, 2014, 02:57:13 AM
XWing was great.  TiE Fighter was fantastic.
Absolutely. I might even go retro for those bad boys.  O0
Alba gu' brath

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

PAK

TIE Fighter and X-Wing? Jesus, I will brake more joysticks....  :o

bbmike

Nice! I spent a lot of time with X-Wing back in the day.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

republic

I hope they do X-Wing Alliance as well.  I had a broken 2nd disk and so I never got to finish that one.   :\

Jarhead0331

This is very good news and something GOG desperately needed in order to stay relevant. Good for them!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Greybriar

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on October 28, 2014, 06:32:15 AM
This is very good news and something GOG desperately needed in order to stay relevant. Good for them!

Agreed!  O0
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

tgb

Quote from: Anguille on October 28, 2014, 03:59:35 AM

Also hope for Rebellion (the 4x game)...

I would sell my sister to Al Quaeda for a copy of Rebellion that ran in Win 8 /8.1

Gusington

I will finally be able to play X Wing and TIE Fighter!! I too hope for a re-release of Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe as well. Just to be clear, these games are being released in their original state, correct? Not remastered or updated in any way?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd