Gifs of questionable moral character

Started by Jarhead0331, October 22, 2014, 12:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

OK guys...thank you for participating in the Grogheads Breast Cancer Awareness month.  However, it is now time to remove all of those lovely, but not so family friendly gifs.  We've received some complaints so it is time to go back to a PG rating.

Thanks again.

Carry on.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Centurion40

Already ahead of you boss.  Mine is seasonal too!
Any time is a good time for pie.

Con

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on October 22, 2014, 12:24:20 PM
OK guys...thank you for participating in the Grogheads Breast Cancer Awareness month.  However, it is now time to remove all of those lovely, but not so family friendly gifs.  We've received some complaints so it is time to go back to a PG rating.

Thanks again.

Carry on.
+1  I am not normally a prude but I do open this website on my iphone/ipad at work etc and common sense told me it was better not to do this while bewby week was on.  Also while telling my wife that I couldnt help with the kids till I finished writing an angry internet rant on Ebola she looks over my shoulder and says what have titties got to do with hemorrhagic fever (thank you Brant for getting me into hot water with that one :>)  So the world was denied my insightful and factual comments on Ebola as I was unceremoniously yanked away from the computer. 

Con
PS which boils down to Ebola is not so bad its mostly political and fear mongering worry about the flu thats the virus that will kill you (15+ years working in vaccines and drug dev/manufacturing)

Steelgrave

I used the Sons of Anarchy/Walter Goggins as transvestite Venus van Dam gif....which made my wife look at me funny as well  :))

Hot lead and dirty talk!

Are you sure your wife wasn't looking at you funny because you have an avatar of some guy licking his fingers?

That disturbs me almost as much as that fruit known as Aqua-man.
Jesus saves! But Gretzky scores on the rebound!

Mr. Bigglesworth

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; "
- Shakespeare's Henry V, Act III, 1598

LongBlade

Quote from: Hot lead and dirty talk on October 22, 2014, 11:07:41 PM

Easy, old man. You don't want to strain your heart.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Steelgrave

Quote from: Hot lead and dirty talk on October 22, 2014, 11:07:41 PM
Are you sure your wife wasn't looking at you funny because you have an avatar of some guy licking his fingers?

Your avatar creeps me out, Hot Lead  ;D 

It was indeed an insider joke, but my wife is hot for Daryl anyway   :coolsmiley: