PAYDAY: The Heist - FREE (STEAM)

Started by PanzersEast, October 16, 2014, 07:58:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PanzersEast

Overkill is giving out PAYDAY: The Heist for free via Steam today at 10AM Pacific and going forward for 24 hours.

PE

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

BanzaiCat

Nefaro

Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Arctic Blast

Nice! I've had fun with the sequel, so I may as well grab the original.

BanzaiCat

Strange, I did not see an 'add to cart' link, only a link to purchase all the DLC for the game for $13.49.

Maybe it's server load - I did get one error before I got to the page. I'll check it when I get home from work.

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on October 16, 2014, 12:05:42 PM
Strange, I did not see an 'add to cart' link, only a link to purchase all the DLC for the game for $13.49.

Maybe it's server load - I did get one error before I got to the page. I'll check it when I get home from work.

A free weekend for TEN different games?! Good grief! that explains the server load.

Looks like Payday 2 is one of them. Try that out too, folks.  ;D

eyebiter

Arctic Blast

PanzersEast

BanzaiCat

It worked fine just now. I just had to wait until I got home because no doubt the servers were being hammered.

I grabbed Tomb Raider's Survivor edition for less than five bucks. Never played any of the TR games but liked some of the Let's Play videos I've seen of it.

Edit: Tomb Raider is great! (Greeeeet!) It's so very, very linear, but I almost don't notice from the presentation. Well worth a $5 purchase if you're on the fence about it.

Staggerwing

The Bureau is only $3.99.

The Bureau with Xcom: Enemy unknown is just $8.49. Looks like I might finally have to get both.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys