DVG Games

Started by JudgeDredd, September 22, 2014, 03:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

I must've went a bit mental a few months ago. I've pre-ordered Israeli Air Force Leader, Huey Leader, Warfighter Combo Pack and Fleet Commander Nimitz!  :uglystupid2:
Alba gu' brath

bob48

Fleet Commander Nimitz looks interesting.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

JudgeDredd

Yes it does. Like a mini, fast playing WitP
Alba gu' brath

PanzersEast

Quote from: JudgeDredd on September 22, 2014, 03:41:38 PM
I must've went a bit mental a few months ago. I've pre-ordered Israeli Air Force Leader, Huey Leader, Warfighter Combo Pack and Fleet Commander Nimitz!  :uglystupid2:

I have Warfighter Combo and Fleet Commander Nimitz on pre-order... just waiting for the package.

PE

Gator Skin

SO tempted by Nimitz. I'm not even sure that board will fit on my table! Haven't seen a solitaire game that size since Where There Is Discord.

bayonetbrant

But think of all the reviews you'll be able to write for us!    :coolsmiley:

O0 O0 O0
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

JudgeDredd

Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 22, 2014, 07:52:39 PM

But think of all the reviews you'll be able to write for us!    :coolsmiley:

O0 O0 O0
I've never done a review before. AAR's yes, but not a review. I've always thought I'm a bit too positive with anything new.
Alba gu' brath

Barthheart

JD, if I can do one, you can too.  O0

MikeGER

cant wait for JD's Israeli Air Force Leader and Huey Leader AARs  O0  8)

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Barthheart on September 23, 2014, 05:36:20 AM
JD, if I can do one, you can too.  O0

If Starfury can do one...oh, wait.

;D

RedArgo

I ordered Nimitz too, but I forget, when is that supposed to be delivered?  I may take some time off at the end of November, so it'd be nice to have then.  This will be my first attempt at a solo wargame and I'm looking forward to it.

JudgeDredd

The place I bought it from told me 2-3 months as they were asking for full payment now. That's from BoardGameExtras in the UK.
Alba gu' brath

Cyrano

Preordered the Warfighter mega-pack...bullet dice...you kiddin' me...IN.

Also Tiger Leader.  Finally a nice break from all the modern air hoo-ha ;).

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

RedArgo

I found my e-mail from DVG for Nimitz, I was looking in the wrong account.  It said 12 weeks and that was from the end of July, so it should be in the next month or so if they are on time.  Looking forward to it.

DanVerssen

Warfighter is sitting on a ship in port right now, waiting to get unloaded. :)

Nimitz should arrive in a couple weeks. :)

We should be sending Tiger and Modern Land Battles to the printer in about a month. :)