DVG - Tiger Leader

Started by DanVerssen, September 19, 2014, 02:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanVerssen

TIGER LEADER
Tiger is charging across the design table with all cannons firing! We posted a preview of its Display Sheet to its product page, including a Terrain Tile and a couple German units engaging a few Polish units in battle!

In a normal battle, there would be 6 Terrain Tiles on the Display.

At this stage of the battle, we've moved our German Tank and Field Gun into Light Cover, and the Machine Gun Team into well-positioned Heavy Cover as they provide supporting fire for our Rifle Team.

http://www.dvg.com/.sc/ms/bdd/ee/72/Tiger%20Leader

WARFIGHTER
Will arrive in about 1 week! We just charged the credit cards. If you would like to receive the pre-order price, please order in the next couple days.

DEEP DISH PLASTIC COUNTER TRAYS
Will arrive in about 1 week!

Staggerwing

Dan, if we order now when do you expect to charge the cards for Tiger Leader?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

MikeGER

Quote from: Staggerwing on September 19, 2014, 09:28:40 PM
Dan, if we order now when do you expect to charge the cards for Tiger Leader?

Stag i found this info on DVG website

Credit Card Pre-Orders:
When a pre-order is made, our system runs a charge to validate the credit card. It then cancels the charge. The charge will clear off your card in a couple days. You will be sent an email invoice confirming your pre-order. Once a game reaches the required number of preorders, we charge your credit card and send the game's art files to the printer.

so CC-charge date depends on when the 250 preorder trigger get reached (atm 112 are reported) ...and then it will take about 12 weeks (for printing/manufacturing) until the postman rings your doorbell with package in his arm ;)  personally, i long for the VASSAL release of TL

Dan, when will the manual get online (that explains the tactical battle resolving on the landscape tiles) or just a little teaser video of that part of the new gameplay would do the trick also ...and hopefully will generate more preorders :)

Staggerwing

I asked because I tend to online purchase online with Paypal and I need to know slightly in advance when to put the funds in. If it's not for several months I'll forget to do so. I will need a reminder at that time.

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

MikeGER

paypal will charge immediately when you place the pre-order 

Paypal Pre-Orders:
We have just added Paypal as a purchasing option for all our games. Due to the nature of Paypal fund transfers, your Paypal account will be charged when your pre-order is placed

Staggerwing

DanVerssen

Great idea about making a game play video. I will start on that this week. :)

We hope to send the files to the printer in about a month. So we would be charging cards in 1 or 2 months.

PanzersEast

Tiger Leader and Huey Leader are 2 I have been keeping an eye on...... and are for sure on my radar.

PE

Double Deuce

Quote from: PanzersEast on September 22, 2014, 03:55:57 PM
Tiger Leader and Huey Leader are 2 I have been keeping an eye on.
+1